19 March 2008

Piazza Celso Constantini

Piazza Celso Costantini: the most central square in Concordia. In older times the square was simply a big green grass field stretching out till the Cathedral's front door. It has been renovated a couple of times, the last reconstruction in 1999. In this moment it has been dedicated to Celso Costantini (1876-1958), priest in Concordia e then Cardinal.

No comments: