06 June 2008
Do you want a coffee?
Directly from my cupboard in the kitchen: being Italian, I could not be without a set of coffee pots!!! Each caffettiera has its own history ... Starting out from the left side:
* the one my husband and I bought when we moved in together
* the small one (one cup) my husband used to make me coffe when we just met (and romance was beginning)
* the Bialetti Mukka that my parents gave us as a present a couple of anniversaries ago (this is quite a special one, it makes cappuccino because you put both coffe and milk inside)
* the one my husband bought when he went to live my himself before knowing me
* finally a set of three (one cup, three cups, six cups) that we got as a present when we married
You could almost say that you can tell an Italian family's story by looking at the caffettiere!!!
By the way: right now for our breakfast coffe we use a normal drip coffemaker (American way), isn't that funny!